Information for prospective members;
Who is eligible to be a member
- Any person who supports the purposes of the association is eligible for membership
Application for membership
- To apply for membership a prospective member must submit an application for membership (available here)
- A prospective member must support the purposes of the association and agree to comply with the rules (read more here)
Consideration of membership application
- The committee will decide by resolution whether to accept the application
- The committee will notify the applicant in writing of its decision as soon as practicable after the decision is made
- If the committee rejects the application, it will return any money accompanying the application to the applicant
- No reason will be given for the rejection of an application for membership.
Download, complete and print the new member registration form.
Or for existing SAM members the member renewal form.
Send the completed forms to the Registrar (address on the forms).
- Hits: 1299